Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder♥

Translate

Wednesday 15 May 2013

10 Best Products for your Emergency Make-up Kit


I like to operate in order of urgency and what could be more urgent than your emergency make up kit/ back up?!?!

Nothing that’s what!!

So, what would this emergency make up kit consist of you might ask? Well, depending on the girl it might be something like;

·         Gel liner (my pick, Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner)

·         Powder compact (my pick, Urban Decay de-slick mattifying powder)

·         Mascara (my pick, Smashbox full exposure mascara)

·         Lip color/ gloss (my pick, Urban Decay lip envy)

·         Blotting papers (my pick, Sephora collection papers)

·         Brow gel (my pick, Make Up Forever Brow Seal transparent)

·         Eye shadow blending brush (my pick, Urban Decay Good Karma Optical blending brush)

·         Concealer (my pick, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit)

·         Neutral blush that can double as eye shadow (my pick, Two Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush)

·         Highlighter (my pick, Urban Decay Urban Glow Cream Highlight)


List you’re emergency make-up kit must haves in the comment section below!

<3 LG

2 comments:

  1. The blush that can double as an eye shadow sounds dope to me! I will try the one you suggested. One of my emergency products is a small pot of good old Vaseline. I use it for lips and a bit around my eyes when the are dry and tired looking for shine and moisture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! If you use and love Vaseline you should give "un-petroleum jelly" a go! <3 LG

      Delete