I like to operate in order of urgency and what could be more urgent than your emergency make up kit/ back up?!?!
Nothing that’s what!!
So, what would this emergency make up kit consist of you might ask? Well, depending on the girl it might be something like;
· Gel liner (my pick, Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner)
· Powder compact (my pick, Urban Decay de-slick mattifying powder)
· Mascara (my pick, Smashbox full exposure mascara)
· Lip color/ gloss (my pick, Urban Decay lip envy)
· Blotting papers (my pick, Sephora collection papers)
· Brow gel (my pick, Make Up Forever Brow Seal transparent)
· Eye shadow blending brush (my pick, Urban Decay Good Karma Optical blending brush)
· Concealer (my pick, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit)
· Neutral blush that can double as eye shadow (my pick, Two Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush)
· Highlighter (my pick, Urban Decay Urban Glow Cream Highlight)
List you’re emergency make-up kit must haves in the comment section below!